aThis Website is created, administered and controlled by flightsimulatorparts.com. (Registered in UK), Full Circle House, Lakeside, Llantarnam Business Park, Cwmbran, Torfaen NP44 3XS. You can contact us here. The Website is governed by the laws of United Kingdom although you may have additional rights under your local law if you are purchasing as a consumer. flightsimulatorparts.com reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notification. The contract will be concluded in English.
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Customer Service Team. Click here to contact us now.
The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a Customer should be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you must;
Notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service Team via e-mail, or calling us on +44 (0)1633 484 870or by updating them in the account page information.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- Change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have been changed.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. We have made every effort to reproduce colours on the Website as accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways, and so colour matches are not yet possible over the internet. If you are not satisfied with the colour of the item you have ordered, we offer a no quibble 14 day money back guarantee on all products. Please see our returns policy.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
Placing an Order
- All customer need to register first before placing an order, by registering with us, you will be able to place an order, check your order history, change address, get news letter (only if you subscribed for it, and your get full support.
- Ones you have placed your order, you will get a confirmation from us to advice with the time of the delivery.
- Usually most of parts in stock, only few items may take up-to 14 days to manufacture, we will inform you on the progress of your order.
- Awaiting bank wire payment ( Payment has not been cleared yet)
- Canceled (your order has been canceled )
- Preparation in progress (products under building/packing.)
- Refund (your fund has been refunded)
- On backorder (your order on hold for more stock availability )
- Shipped (your order has been shipped and it should be with you shortly)
- Most order within the UK will be shipped using Royal mail services unless other courier been selected by the customer
- We also use City line, DHL, Fedex, UPS and some other courier
- Usually it takes 3 -7 days for the item to be delivered from the date of shipment. (this can be different from the date of the order)
- FlightSimulatorParts is not responsible for any delay may cause by the courier and no compensation will be considered at any circumstances.
- We strongly advice our customer to take insurance cover to cover any damaged items on transportation. (please contact us if you would like to take the insurance cover)
- It is your right to cancel your order at any time within the manufacturing time (Before dispatch)
- Your right of withdrawal with 14 days of receiving the items, 20% restocking charge will be applied to cover administration costs, refund will only be applied for the costs of the item only excluding any shipment charges.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of returning the part back to us, its always recommended to use recorded delivery so we can track it just in case it gets lost.
- All return must be in the original condition; any defect will be rejected and will be sent back to the customer.
- Customer will needs to contact us first to obtain an RMA number, to allow us to track the return and process the refund faster.
- All return should be sent to: Unit 1, Coed Llwyd Bungalow, Croesyceliog, Cwmbran, Torfaen, NP44 2DF
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable United Kingdom Data Protection and consumer legislation in place.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders.
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you.
- To serve Website content and advertisements to you.
- To administer this Website.
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You have the right to ask us to give you a statement about the personal data we process about you, to rectify your data, or to delete your information, to withdraw your consent given for processing of personal data, or to remove you from our mailing lists.
c“FlightSimulatorParts”,“Flight Simulator Parts”,“flightsimulatorparts.com”are registered trademarks. The flightsimulatorparts.com logo, page headers, custom graphics and button icons are the property of flightsimulatorparts.com and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by flightsimulatorparts.com in any manner that is likely to cause confusion amongst our Customers, or discredit flightsimulatorparts.com.
Prior written confirmation is required for any use of the trademarked terms “flightsimulatorparts.com”. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited within this site are the property of the respective owners. flightsimulatorparts.com is not related to, endorsed by, or in any way connected or associated with these companies